Saturday, August 18, 2012

Zero day for pie

My enthusiasm for hiking today just wasn't there. Decided to give my feet a break. Went to a real actual bakery, was so excited. Got me a piece of apple pie and a hot dog for 2.50, you can't beat that. Now I want to start up a bakery, very cool place. Went back to the church's AT hiker area and passed out on the couch for a couple hours. When I woke up I walked down to a pizza place and ordered a large pizza with extra sauce. I think I've eaten over 30 pizzas so far on this trip. After downing the pizza I talked to two military guys about their experiences. One a green beret, the other a marine officer. Got to talk about guns for once on the trip which was nice, they both knew my Larue hat well. Got all my things packed for tomorrow, should be good to go.

1 comment: