Saturday, August 4, 2012

Aug 2nd Harpers Ferry

In Harpers Ferry! Made it to the psychological half way point.  I'm done with 1000 miles now, doing well.  Stopped by the ATC and got my picture taken.  I'm the 1003rd thru hiker that's come by this year.  As I rolled in to Harpers I met up with spook, a guy I met my first day on the trail.  Going to try and catch up with him before the week is through.  Ate a huge pizza along with a bowl of spaghetti for lunch, so good.  Got me a place to stay at the Tea Horse Hostel.  Showered and collected my mail from the ATC.  Happy to recieve Papa and Oma's package along with Alex's package.  Met some thru hikers in town, shared stories, horrors and joys with them.  So happy to be in Harpers, can't believe I'm here.  Will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment