Friday, June 29, 2012

Doctors visit 25th of June

Ate a great big breakfast at dairy king. Gravy and biscuits followed by a mountain heap of eggs. Saw a doctor at a clinic in town. Had an X-ray done and found out I don't have a stress fracture. Haven't heard such great news in a long time. Doctor put me on steroids for a couple days and told me to rest my foot to reduce swelling. Not the instructions i was hoping for but rest sounds nice now. Damascus has me down for 466 miles completed. Great thing about VA is that I've completed all the hard mountains in the south and the land is more level here. Once I heal I'll be able to hit the high miles all the way into Harpers Ferry. Found me some dead guy ale at a gas station waiting Bender and Reef to catch up with me. Talked to my mom and dad in the morning and Alex at night. It's been a great day.

1 comment: