Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dojo rest day, July 7th

Got a ride to Walmart to resupply, but first things first, Chinese buffet. Haven't eaten so much like that since the last town. Got me some much needed supplies at Walmart, while talking with Alex. Bristle VA was busy with shoppers, most people I've seen since I started the trail. Got back to the dojo and had a couple beers. Meeting some nice folks from all over the area. Took a picture of a thunderstorm off in the distance. Soooooo glad that I'm not up there on the trail. Movie tonight is last of the mohicans, a fitting movie as it was filmed near the AT. Have the soundtrack stuck in my head all the time out here. Was able to use a computer for an hour for the first time on the AT. Nothing like the Internet, and I miss reddit. Ready to be back on the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment