Monday, September 3, 2012

Don't fear the reaper

Sept 3, 0 miles
Was going to hike today, but me and the crew weren't feeling it. Ate a nice breakfast at a gas station. Drank half a gallon of orange juice in one sitting. Laid on the couch until lunch where I ate 2000 calories of ice cream in one sitting. Immediately afterwords I passed out until dinner, where Rob bused us to a nearby buffet. Ate three huge plates of food before I was stuffed. My comrades did not disappoint, all eating large portions of food. We went to the house to drink some beer and watch the movie zombie land. Tomorrow we hike on

1 comment:

  1. Septembe 8, 2012:

    26.Josh 1:9: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

    Blackberry

    ReplyDelete